|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|Torque||700 NM to 3000 NM|
|Model Name/Number||BT series|
|Socket Type||Impact Socket|
|No Load Speed||16 TO 2 RPM|
|Weight||4.9 TO 9.5 KG|
|Torque Range||700 TO 3000 NM|
|Usage/Application||M16 TO M36|
|Drive Size||5/8: - 1.1/4"|
|Square Drive||5/8" - 1-1/4"|
|Bolt Capacity||M16 - M36|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
BOLTORQ offers a variety of shear wrenches with low-reaction force designs. For use with Torshear commercial grade ultra high-strength bolts.
- Heat-treated, high-durability steel construction
- Crush prevention dual socket design
Shear Wrench are used to fasten TC controlled bolts and it has an outer sockets that turns the nut in counterclock direction, while grabbing the spline of the bolt with the inner socket turning in clockwise direction.
when accurate tension level achieved, the spline snaps off, giving a visual indication of proper installation.
- Item Code: BT
- Production Capacity: 30 PER MONTH
- Delivery Time: IN 2 WORKING WEEKS
- Packaging Details: Sheet metal box with corrugated & bubble sheet to protect any kind of damage during transportation